1. When did you start your YouTube channel
2. When did your love of Disney start
3. What inspired you to start sharing your love of Disney on a YouTube channel
4. What are your favorite Disney topics? (Disney films, Disney Parks, Disney collectors items, etc..)
5. If you could meet one Disney YouTuber, who would it be
6. What do your love ones think of your love of Disney
7. What is your earliest Disney memory
8. Who is your favorite Disney Villain, Princess and overall character
9. What Disney character do you think you relate to the most
10. Do you share your love of Disney outside of the YouTube community
11. How has the overall experience of being a Disney YouTuber been thus far
12. What do your loved ones think about you being on YouTube
13. How has YouTubing about Disney helped to bring “Disney Magic” to your life
14. What are your other passions outside of Disney and YouTube
15. What is your biggest dream for your channel
In this video, I break down the broad term known as “Disney Dining” at Walt Disney World. I go into detail regarding all the different dining options that Disney provides to you while dining on property. I go over the different types of restaurants and all the unique dining experiences that Disney offers. I hope you find this video helpful.
Here is the link for the Disney World website listing all the restaurants on Disney property: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/
You can use the filters to help you narrow down your search for the perfect restaurant or dining experience.
Subscribe for more Disney content. New videos up every Wednesday! Thank you for being part of the Disney family and… see ya real soon!
Scooters at Walt Disney World, it’s a very common question, and today I am going to do my best to answer all of your questions. From Rides, to transportation and more, today its all about the mobility scooters at Walt Disney World.
Waves of Disney: Those magical feelings you get as your excitement level grows for Disney. Whether you are planning a big family trip or just walking to your favorite attraction. The Waves of Disney describe the wave of emotions that we get as your excitement for Disney grows and grows.
Hola from the Frog Pond! We’re so ~hoppy~ to share the third video in our Making the Magic Affordable at Walt Disney World series! This video explains Walt Disney Resort dining options, including when to make reservations, and provides tips for eating at Disney World on a budget. Plus, you can see a bunch of the tasty foods and treats you’ll find at the resort! (We’re getting hungry just thinking about them!)
1. Let’s start with the most important question when it comes to eating at Disney World on a budget: What do you want to eat? There are a lot of ~toadally~ amazing places to eat at Disney World like Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom and Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The quick-service restaurants at the parks and hotels offer counter ordering and pre-packaged options (1:02) for frog families on the go.
Keep in mind: Portion sizes tend to be on the larger side, and two people can often share one full-size dish (0:58).
Frog Family Tip: You can use mobile ordering at quick-service restaurants with the My Disney Experience app to save time (1:07)!
The theme parks aren’t all fast food — Disney World offers some incredible dining experiences — table-service restaurants, fine dining and character meals (our favorite)! The entire family can eat with their favorite characters at Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (1:15) or at Be Our Guest Restaurant, modeled after Beast’s Castle, at Magic Kingdom (1:21).
2. If you don’t want to just eat fast food on vacation, you need to make dining reservations. While they aren’t required, they are ~highly~ recommended for any table-service meal, especially if you are going with a large group. For table-service restaurants and character dining experiences, you can make reservations through the My Disney Experience site or app. Reservations open 180 days in advance, and we recommend making yours as early as possible (1:35)! The most popular restaurants book fast!
Frog Family Tip: Stay on-site for first dibs on dining reservations! Disney Resort hotel guests can book their reservations 180 days in advance of check-in for their entire trip (1:37).
3. Last, here are some tips to save money and eat at Disney World on a budget (1:44). (We frogs love saving some green!)
To keep food costs down, budget for how many table-service meals you plan to eat (1:51).
Eat breakfast in your hotel room. This way, you save money and hit the rides as soon as the parks open (2:00)!
Don’t let the cost of sodas or other drinks eat into your budget! You can bring your own snacks and refillable water bottles into the parks (2:11).
Keep in mind: All rooms include mini-fridges (1:56), so you can have groceries, or even Amazon, delivered to your hotel room!
Don’t ~froget~ to make your dining decisions in advance; waiting until your tadpoles are hungry could lead to a meltdown.
Now that we’ve given you all of our ~hopful~ tips on all things eating at Disney World on a budget, let us know how else we can help you plan your next vacation while keeping the magic affordable!
We frogs have tons of tools to help plan your next Disney World trip, check out some of our dining-related blog posts here:
Disney just released some clues as to what we can all expect when Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge opens soon. We have compiled it all thanks to Disney’s press materials and our own insight. All original music!
In this video we share with you our experience attending Disney After Hours. We visited both Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom in Disney world Orlando. We also share the benefits of staying at a Disney resort like Ft Wilderness.
Please share your question and experiences in the comments.
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
This Video was was filmed January 2017
****************** MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE ******************
RV: 2017 Airstream 28 Flying Cloud
Truck: 2015 Ford F150 Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost
Bikes: Rad Power Bikes Rad Mini
Kayaks: Hobie Oasis 14′
*********** CAMERA GEAR *********************
Our Complete Camera Setup:
Go to Camera – Sony HandyCam FDR AX53
Dash Camera – Sony Action Cam HDR AZ1
Steady Camera – DJI Osmo
Still Camera – Nikon1 J5 & Nikon D90
Sound – Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Mic
Flying Camera – Mavic Pro Platinum
ZEPHYR TRAVELS All Rights Reserved
*This channel for entertainment purposes only. We are not RV or travel experts. We share our opinions and what works for us, but you should do your own research.
Choosing whether or not you want to include a dining plan as part of your Walt Disney World® Resort vacation package is an important decision. Today on the show we discuss the different dining plan options and some recommendations for the best use of your dining plan credits.