hi everyone! today’s video was so much fun to film. I love disney so much and I really loved sitting and talking to a camera for over and hour and just chatting about it 🌸
if you’re heading to walt disney world soon, I hope that this helped you out a bit! if I knew these things before going last year it would have been great! there are so many things all around walt disney world that I’d recommend to do! if you want to see a video on that, make sure to either comment down below, or message me on Instagram 💫
Instagram/Snapchat :: itsmadshope
thank you all so much for watching, I will see you all very soon! byeeee x
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME!
hi everyone! my name’s maddie and I’m a 15 year old, british school girl who’s currently doing their gcses. balancing youtube with school is really hard but I try my best to upload as regularly as I can! disney has been a huge part of my life ever since I was younger (you’ll understand if you follow my Instagram). hope you all enjoy my content! love maddie x
DO YOU KNOW DISNEY?, the Country Bear Jamboree edition! We continue our series testing whether you know Disney as well as you think you do. This video showcases Country Bear Jamboree attraction in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
See if Jessica can prove whether she knows her stuff about the
Country Bear Jamboree. All questions are listed below.
1. What land can you find the Country Bear Jamboree in Walt Disney World?
2. What was was opening day for Country Bear Jamboree?
3. This attraction concept was originally going to be part of a Disney Ski Resort. Where would the attraction and resort have been located?
4. How many different animatronics are in the show?
5. What is the name of the show host?
6. Which of these is not a name of bear in the show (Trixie, Liver Lips McGrowl, Sammy, Big Al).
7. Three animatronic animal heads are mounted in the theater. What animals are they along with their names?
8. What famous voice actor provides the voice for Buff, who can also be heard in the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Enchanted Tiki Room?
9. How many Disney Parks have had a version of the show?
10. How many different versions of the show have their been?
11. The show was shortened in 2012. How long was it and is it now?
12. Which songs were removed form the show in 2012 to shorten it?
On this episode of HOW TO: Hilton we will learn how to plan the when, where, and how for the perfect Disney World vacation! In four easy steps we will cover anything you need to know to confidently book your WDW vacation. I will be sharing the itinerary to our latest 5 day vacation at Disney as a guide, and in the next two episodes, explaining how to master the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio’s, and Animal Kingdom. I’ll go into detail about what attractions are must-see for each age range, how to best utilize Fastpasses, and the best places to eat, drink, and shop at each park.
Comment below to let me know how your Walt Disney World vacation planning is going and let me know if there are any questions I can help you with!