Exclusive food items, new dessert parties, specialty character meet and greets, show times, and more — we’ve done it all and we’re sharing tips, tricks, and hacks for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year!
So excited to share this video with you! This is my entire experience from expo to crossing the finish line of the 2018 Run Disney Wine and Dine 10k!! I know that Run Disney can seem stressful so if you guys have any questions about anything from signing up, to bib pickup or anything let me know and i’ll do my best to answer them in the comments below!
We love you guys!!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!
WE GOT A P.O. BOX!
Katie and Dustin
P.O. Box 784805
Winter Garden, FL
FOLLOW US ON ALL THE THINGS!
Splash Mountain is, without a doubt, one of the most iconic rides in all of Walt Disney World. From the animatronic animals to the famous drop at the end, Splash Mountain inside Magic Kingdom is a perfect ride to further explore in our video series highlighting fun facts and tips about Disney’s most popular rides.
Hop along with us as we discuss 17 facts and tips that every Disney fan needs to know about Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom. Some standout ones are …
Splash Mountain has a playground right next to it for children to play in if they are too short to ride (:29), the ride itself is based off a 1946 Disney film called “Song of the South” (1:24), and the famous log drop is 52.5 feet (1:40)!
I’ll be doing the final Disney Q&A video of 2018 in November so ask all your Disney World and Tokyo Disney questions. Ian will be answering the questions with me too 🙂 Give this a like if you enjoyed it and subscribe for more Disney videos and vlogs every Wednesday and Saturday. Thanks for watching 🙂
hi everyone! today’s video was so much fun to film. I love disney so much and I really loved sitting and talking to a camera for over and hour and just chatting about it 🌸
if you’re heading to walt disney world soon, I hope that this helped you out a bit! if I knew these things before going last year it would have been great! there are so many things all around walt disney world that I’d recommend to do! if you want to see a video on that, make sure to either comment down below, or message me on Instagram 💫
Instagram/Snapchat :: itsmadshope
thank you all so much for watching, I will see you all very soon! byeeee x
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME!
hi everyone! my name’s maddie and I’m a 15 year old, british school girl who’s currently doing their gcses. balancing youtube with school is really hard but I try my best to upload as regularly as I can! disney has been a huge part of my life ever since I was younger (you’ll understand if you follow my Instagram). hope you all enjoy my content! love maddie x
DO YOU KNOW DISNEY?, the Country Bear Jamboree edition! We continue our series testing whether you know Disney as well as you think you do. This video showcases Country Bear Jamboree attraction in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
See if Jessica can prove whether she knows her stuff about the
Country Bear Jamboree. All questions are listed below.
1. What land can you find the Country Bear Jamboree in Walt Disney World?
2. What was was opening day for Country Bear Jamboree?
3. This attraction concept was originally going to be part of a Disney Ski Resort. Where would the attraction and resort have been located?
4. How many different animatronics are in the show?
5. What is the name of the show host?
6. Which of these is not a name of bear in the show (Trixie, Liver Lips McGrowl, Sammy, Big Al).
7. Three animatronic animal heads are mounted in the theater. What animals are they along with their names?
8. What famous voice actor provides the voice for Buff, who can also be heard in the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Enchanted Tiki Room?
9. How many Disney Parks have had a version of the show?
10. How many different versions of the show have their been?
11. The show was shortened in 2012. How long was it and is it now?
12. Which songs were removed form the show in 2012 to shorten it?