Get to know me in this video with a tag created by Nina from WrestlingWithDisney and Alicia from CinderAliLovesDisney. In here is a series of questions that I answer all about me and my YouTube channel. I was tagged by the lovely Toni at Finding Disney https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtaYCjlnrmB4XcJHs-twl9w
1.) When did you start your YouTube channel?
2.) When did your love of Disney start?
3.) What inspired you to start sharing your love of Disney on a YouTube channel?
4.) What are your favorite Disney topics? (Pins, movies, parks, etc)
5.) If you could meet one Disney youtuber who would it be?
6.) What do your loved ones think of your love for Disney?
7.) What is your earliest Disney memory?
8.) Who is your favorite Disney villain, Disney Princess and overall Disney character?
9.) What Disney character do you think you relate to the most?
10.) Do you share your love of Disney outside of the YouTube community?
11.) How has the overall experience of being a Disney youtuber been this far?
12.) what do your loved ones think about you being on YouTube?
13.) How has Youtubjng about Disney helped to bring “Disney Magic” into your life?
14.) What are your other passions outside of Disney and YouTube?
15.) What is your biggest dream for your channel?
Please Like, Share & Subscribe for more upcoming videos! I post videos every Tuesday and Friday.
🍒 ABOUT ME
Originally from California, I now live in Michigan with my husband and 5-year-old son. An all out girly-girl, I have a not-so-slight affinity f designer handbags, fabulous shoes and makeup. I’m also a huge Disney fan! We are Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members!
I provide my videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. I am not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in my videos.
Today, I have the Get To Know You Tag to share with you! This tag was created by my friends Alicia (Cinder Ali Loves Disney) and Nina (Wrestling With Disney) – with a special thank you going to Nina for tagging me to participate! I think that this is a wonderful way to get to know other Disney Youtubers, so I’d like to tag:
1. When did you start your YouTube Channel?
2. When did your love of Disney start?
3. What inspired you to start sharing your love of Disney on a YouTube Channel?
4. What are your favorite Disney topics? (Disney Film, Disney Parks, Disney Collectors Items, etc.)
5. If you could meet one Disney YouTuber, who would it be?
6. What do your loved ones think of your love for Disney?
7. What is your earliest Disney Memory?
8. Who is your favorite Disney Villain, Disney Princess and overall Disney Character?
9. What Disney character do you think you relate to the most?
10. Do you share your love of Disney outside of the YouTube Community?
11. How has the overall experience of being a Disney Youtuber been thus far?
12. What do your loved ones think about you being on YouTube?
13. How has YouTubing about Disney helped to bring “Disney Magic” into your life?
14. What are your other passions outside of Disney and YouTube?
15. What is your biggest dream for your channel?
Feel free to contact me, I’d love to hear from you!
The Collectionears Club
3129 25th St #117
Columbus, IN 47203
Let’s be social media buddies!
Come and get to know my ‘Disney-Side’ a little better as I talk all things Disney in this Disney Tag video. I was tagged by Olivia from the Channel Queen Of The Mansion to answer these 18 Disney-themed questions.
My name is Mark and welcome to my channel following the adventures of me, my Husband and our Daughter.
I am a Father. I am gay. I love to write and I’m a Blogger. I’m a Nerd of Disney, Harry Potter, Drag, Buffy, Musicals & Theme Parks.
Hey y’all!!! I have less than a month left until my check-in date SO I decided to do the dcp tag, hope you enjoy! also I randomly ended up with a coconut so that’s cool. Also I finally decided to make an intro for my channel – I might never use it again or it might become my new thing idk but anyways I hope you enjoy!
PSA- I got this video idea from my froomie Rachel so make sure you go check out her video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVWLxOSq9So&t=1s