Ever wonder what the DCP is? Well this video will tell you what you want to know! This is the BASIC information about the program that will give you a better understanding of what it is like. More detailed info is in the link below!
Todays video is my experience running the 2019 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend 10k with Eddie and Peter!!
We had such a fun time running the race but it got me thinking about how overwhelming runDisney can seem! I broke it all down for you in the second half of the video with my BEST tips for registration, what to wear on the big day, and pre and post race!!
Do You Know Disney, covering Living with the Land with Jessica and Kyle from i2i: Disney Through Our Eyes. We ask 15 trivia questions about this Disney World ride in the Epcot The Land pavilion. Be sure to watch until the end for bloopers and outtakes!
1. Where is the Living with the Land attraction located?
2. What year did the ride originally open?
3. What was the original name of Living with the Land?
4. What was changed along with the name in 1993?
5. Who have been the three sponsors for this ride?
6. What type of ride is it?
7. How many boats does the ride have?
8. How many riders per boat?
9. How long is the ride time?
10. How many animatronics?
11. What never realized WDW attraction had some of its animatronics repurposed here?
12. What are the two distinct parts of attraction?
13. How many different biomes (habitats) are displayed in 1st part of the ride?
14. How many different areas are in the Living Laboratory?
15. What two scenes end the ride, technically part of the Creative Greenhouse?
Hi Everyone! Welcome Back to Passport Pages:)
In this video, I’ll be answering the most frequently asked questions about Magic Bands so you’ll be able to easily use them, and make every Disney World visit super easy! Hope you find this helpful!
So excited to share this video with you! This is my entire experience from expo to crossing the finish line of the 2018 Run Disney Wine and Dine 10k!! I know that Run Disney can seem stressful so if you guys have any questions about anything from signing up, to bib pickup or anything let me know and i’ll do my best to answer them in the comments below!
We love you guys!!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!
WE GOT A P.O. BOX!
Katie and Dustin
P.O. Box 784805
Winter Garden, FL
FOLLOW US ON ALL THE THINGS!
I’ll be doing the final Disney Q&A video of 2018 in November so ask all your Disney World and Tokyo Disney questions. Ian will be answering the questions with me too 🙂 Give this a like if you enjoyed it and subscribe for more Disney videos and vlogs every Wednesday and Saturday. Thanks for watching 🙂