Howdy, friends! In today’s video, I talk about my favorite features of the My Disney Experience app. This app is a companion to your Walt Disney World vacation, so it is really important that you get to know some of the most important features! The app can save you time and frustration on your vacation, so take a look-see at this video to prepare yourself! I actually LOVE the app (despite it’s propensity to crash)…don’t @me!!
TGIF, y’all. Thanks as always for tuning in 😎
My name is Liz and I love all things Disney parks! I started this youtube channel to share my knowledge and to meet people who love Disney as much as I do.
To show your support, pLEaSe liKE cOmMEnt aNd sUbScRiBe
Join Panda from BigFatPanda & Matt from DarthVader92 as they act like two excited kids going over everything Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge for both coasts. From Attractions (Rides) to Shops and Restaurants using recent Videos and Concept Art, get yourself up to date with all that is in store as Black Spire Outpost gets ready to open!
MouseFanTravel.com, a division of MEI-Travel is the official travel partner of BigFatPanda.com and The Big Fat Panda Show.
There is never a fee for their personalized award winning service, attaining Disney’s Platinum earmarked status.
SUBSCRIBE for more Disney Videos at: PandaSubscribe.com
Welcome to my channel! I make Top 10 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know. It relates to just about A Little Bit Of Everything that may be cool, entertaining, and enjoyed by others in general. Show the channel some love/support and learn something new! Like, comment, subscribe with notifications on, and share with all your family and friends. Appropriate and genuine feedback is always appreciated. Having fun with it 🙂
10. There was once a horrific accident where a person got decapitated on Disney World’s Space Mountain.
9. There are people who try to dump the ashes of their loved ones on Disney property.
8. Walt Disney didn’t allow women to be animators for he believed that women do not do creative work.
7. In the past, Disney used real human bones and skeletons to decorate their Pirates of the Caribbean Ride when it first opened.
6. Disney made an episode in 1943 called “Der Fuhrer’s Face.” It’s about Nazis, and it shows Donald Duck as a Nazi in what later turns out to be a dream sequence. The short film actually ended up winning an Oscar.
5. While at work, Disneyland employees are obligated to wear company-issued underwear in case their undergarments happen to show from under their costumes or uniforms while in character.
4. There is a naked woman in a Disney animated movie called “The Rescuers”. The woman is visible for a brief moment while Bianca and Bernard are riding past in a sardine can. It’s an actual photo that appears in the film. This led to a huge recall of the movie and the image was taken out of later versions of the film.
3. 50+ children were hospitalised with salmonella after the release of The Princess and the Frog, for they all tried to kiss a frog in hopes of it transforming into a human.
2. In the Lion King, the stars aligned in a way which seemed to spell out the word ‘SEX’. The special effects team later stated they were actually trying to spell out ‘SFX’ as a hidden message, but it was too controversial and the whole thing backfired.
1. In the original version of The Little Mermaid, the bishop who marries Ariel and Prince Eric was a little too excited and appeared to be erect. After many complaints, a second version of the film was released with the sexual content removed. Disney has been accused of sneaking in hidden and dirty subliminal messages in the past that are pretty shocking when you really take a closer look. There has been much controversy on whether this was done on purpose or if it was simply coincidental.
Our friends at io9 recently published an extremely glowing preview of what Star Wars fans will be able to expect from the Galaxy’s Edge theme parks at Disneyland and Disney World, including the revelation that all food, drinks, and merchandise in the two parks will push the shtick that your experience is actually happening in the Star Wars universe (meaning no Disney t-shirts or name brand soda, just First Order t-shirts and Diet Jar Jars or whatever). The parks will even include references to stuff that happened in the tie-in novels and Marvel comic books that Disney created to promote Galaxy’s Edge, which is basically the purest and most beautiful distillation of the empire that Walt Disney built. We’ve Been to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Life Will Never Be the Same For Star Wars fans, two things have always been true. It’s a world we all dream of visiting but…Read more Read Anyway, Disney has finally announced when Galaxy’s Edge will be open to the public, giving the rest of the world a chance to be the hero of their own canonical Star Wars story that will never, ever be acknowledged outside of the specific Galaxy’s Edge merchandise. As reported by Deadline, the Disneyland version of the park will open in California on May 31, while Disney World visitors will have to wait until August 29 for Galaxy’s Edge to open in Florida. Apparently, the original plan was hold the Disneyland opening until June, but Disney moved it up because of the “tremendous demand” for the park—not to mention the need to get the park open for as long as possible before the premiere of Episode IX. Disney also dropped a 30-second teaser video for Galaxy’s Edge that’s pretty much all CG versions of the rides and clips from the movies, so it doesn’t really offer a whole lot of worthwhile information. …
Please Click Subscribe or Click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcqD_T8zFawUMWqFEMg2LJQ?view_as=subscriber for Channel
TV News, Previews, Spoilers, Casting Scoop, Interviews, Television News, Ratings, TV Show Reviews, TV – News, Pictures, Videos, Entertainment,