Do You Know Disney, covering Living with the Land with Jessica and Kyle from i2i: Disney Through Our Eyes. We ask 15 trivia questions about this Disney World ride in the Epcot The Land pavilion. Be sure to watch until the end for bloopers and outtakes!
1. Where is the Living with the Land attraction located?
2. What year did the ride originally open?
3. What was the original name of Living with the Land?
4. What was changed along with the name in 1993?
5. Who have been the three sponsors for this ride?
6. What type of ride is it?
7. How many boats does the ride have?
8. How many riders per boat?
9. How long is the ride time?
10. How many animatronics?
11. What never realized WDW attraction had some of its animatronics repurposed here?
12. What are the two distinct parts of attraction?
13. How many different biomes (habitats) are displayed in 1st part of the ride?
14. How many different areas are in the Living Laboratory?
15. What two scenes end the ride, technically part of the Creative Greenhouse?
Do You Know Disney, covering Andrew Stanton with Jessica and Kyle from i2i: Disney Through Our Eyes. We ask 12 trivia questions about this Disney celebrity. Be sure to watch until the end for bloopers and outtakes!
Let us know in the comments below! What is your favorite movie that Andrew Stanton has been involved in?
About Mickey Mouse Cartoons:
Mickey Mouse has been synonymous with Disney since first came into our lives in 1928 with a whistle and two step in the classic Disney cartoon Steamboat Willie. Mickey has appeared in over 130 films including “Brave Little Tailor” (1938) and “Fantasia (1940), as well as television shows like the Mickey Mouse Club and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Along with his gang of trusted friends, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Donald Duck, and even his nemesis Pete, Mickey is back for more fun and adventure in the brand new series of Mickey Mouse shorts, created by Paul Rudish.
Welcome to Disney Shorts YouTube!
Enjoy animated and live action Disney cartoons and short films. We have all your favorite original and new Disney characters! Enjoy classic Mickey Mouse cartoons with Donald Duck and Goofy to Schoolhouse Rock throwbacks and new digital shorts like Disney’s Planes. Plus we’ve curated some of our favorite animated short films from creators across the web that all Disney fans are sure to love! New Videos every Saturday!
Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom has accumulated TONS of secrets and fun facts since its opening in 1971! Today, in honor of the 47th anniversary of the grand opening, I decided to tell you about some of my absolute favorite secrets from Disney history!! Later this week, I’ll be doing a similar video about Epcot’s fun facts since it also opened on October 1st (1982, so 11 years later!) Make sure that you subscribe to my channel and turn notifications on so that you don’t miss it!!
Thank you for visiting my little channel! I am so excited to share my wealth of Disney knowledge with all of you! I love to connect with my clients, and it also helps to form a level of trust that I am, in fact, a professional!