Today we are going to explore 10 Shortcuts at Walt Disney World that You Probably Didn’t Know Exist. Some of these shortcuts are not very well known, and can save a lot of time and energy while you are in the parks. Hope you all enjoy the new video style! Please be sure to like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell to stay up to date with the latest in Disney Videos. Feel free to leave feedback in the comment section down below. Thanks for watching!
New Videos every Monday, Wednesday, Friday @ 3PM EST.
*DISNEY TAG QUESTIONS *
1. Your favorite Disney Movie?
2. Walt Disney World OR DisneyLand?
3. Favorite Disney Princess?
4. First Disney Movie You Remember Seeing in Theaters?
5. What Disney item Do you Collect the Most? Pins/Ears/Etc.
6. Favorite Disney Song?
7. Favorite Attraction/Ride at The Parks?
8. What is Your Dream Job at Disney?
9. Flounder, Sebastian Or Scuttle?
10. Saddest moment for you in any Disney Film?
11. Best Movie Kiss?
12. If You could live in any World from a Disney Movie what would you choose?
13. Which Disney Princess has the best Sidekicks?
14. Fav Resorts/Hotels At The Parks?
15. What Disney Movie Do You Turn To When You’re Upset/Sad?
16. What Disney Prince Would You Like To Meet In Real Life?
17. If You were Rapunzel would you have trusted Flynn Ryder?
18. For Which Disney Movie Are You Awaiting?
19. At What Age Did You Visit DisneyLand For The 1st Time?
20. Which Disney Sequel Would You Like To Act In?
21. What Is Your Fav Disney T-Shirt?
Can be sent to ➝ Brookec210@gmail.com
🎥 Equipment I Use🎥
➝ Canon T6i
➝ Canon G7X Mark II
➝ Ring light from BestBuy
➝ IMovie for Editing
💋 What I’m Wearing 💋
♡ Facts About Me ♡
🐴 Horse Rider/Lover
🐱Owned By My Cat
🎤 I love to Sing & write my own songs
♡ WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL! ♡
Hi! and welcome to my Vlog Channel!
As you can tell, I love Disney so you can enjoy those videos here as well as just some fun vlogs about my life!
If you love beauty videos, be sure to check out my beauty channel! Love Always, Brooke xoxo
Check out these SECRETS Disney Doesn’t Want You To Know! From secret disney facts about disneyland and disney world to other dark secrets going on in their parks, this top 10 list of mysterious and surprising secrets about disney will amaze you!
11. Ride Wait Times are Wrong
When you approach a ride you really want to go on and notice that there’s an estimated wait time, you probably hope for it to be accurate, or even for things to move along faster than expected. At Disney parks, these timers are deliberately set wrong.
10. Human Skull Decor
For a long time, rumors swirled that some of the bones used in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Disneyland were real human skeletons. In 2014, writer Gavin Doyle of the Disney enthusiast website Disneydose.com asked a Disneyland employee about the rumor as he exited the ride. She was surprisingly very open in admitting that yes, the skeleton sitting above the bed in the treasure room contains a real human skull.
9. Makeshift Cemetery
Disney World goes out of their way to keep anything upsetting out of their parks, including things brought in by visitors. Disney is actually a very popular place for people to scatter the ashes of their loved ones, and employees must constantly remain on the lookout for guests smuggling ashes into the park and spreading them. Staff members, including costumed characters, are specially trained in recognizing the signs of ash smugglers, who tend to get creative and sneak the goods in using things like makeup compacts, pill bottles, and Ziploc bags.
8. Disney Jail
All Disney parks have a holding cell where they place disruptive guests. Due to the sheer volume of park goers, the Disney jail is essential to keeping order. It’s in an inconspicuous location to avoid being seen by guests. Security guards at Disney World don’t wear uniforms – not only because uniforms don’t give off the happy vibes that are central to Disney culture, but also to blend in with the crowd, enabling them to keep a close eye on guests.
Underneath all the rainbows and glitter is a massive system of underground tunnels – well, sort of. They’re actually built at ground level due to the elevated water table in Florida, and the park is constructed above that. One purpose of the tunnels, also called utilidors, is to keep the magic of Disney alive by hiding the characters when they’re not supposed to be seen.
6. Forced Perspective
The magnificent buildings at Disney World are smaller than they seem, thanks to an architectural concept called forced perspective. It’s utilized in various parts of the park, but is most evident on Main Street USA. Here, the taller the buildings are, the smaller their bricks are. In addition to making the buildings look bigger and taller, this technique also makes the nearby Sleeping Beauty’s castle seem grander in scale.
5. Go Away Green
Certain parts of Disney World are meant not to be noticed. They’re mostly painted in a drab green shade that was created with the intention of being glanced right over by the human eye. Fences, buildings, park walls, doors, and even garbage cans easily go unseen when they’re painted in “Go Away Green,” also called “No-See-Um Green.”
Disney World strategically releases vanilla scent into the air throughout Main Street USA via a device known as the Smellitzer. The reason for this aromatic release is twofold: vanilla is more-or-less scientifically proven to have a calming effect on people, and it also tends to be an appetite stimulant. If you take a close look beneath the windows of certain buildings, you’ll notice what looks like a speaker, but it’s actually the Smellitzer.
3. Roasting Ducks
You would think that since the creation of Donald Duck, Disney would be duck-friendly, but that wasn’t always the case. During their nightly “Phantasmic” show on the Rivers of America, a fire-breathing dragon let out a huge blaze, creating a massive spectacle and making the river appear as if it had been set on fire. The entertainment came at a price, however. Disney was unknowingly harming live ducks every night during the production.
2. Abandoned Water Park
In 2001, Disney closed its first-ever water park, River Country, after 25 years of operation. Guest were simply too thrilled with the newer water parks, such as Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, to pay any mind to it. Disney announced upon closing River Country that if fans expressed an interest, they’d reopen it.
That never happened because Disney already has other water parks, yet Disney never demolished River Country, which is now falling apart and overgrown.
1. When did you start your YouTube Channel?
2. When did your love of Disney start?
3. What inspired you to start sharing your love of Disney on a YouTube Channel?
4. What are your favorite Disney topics? (Disney Film, Disney Parks, Disney Collectors Items, etc.)
5. If you could meet one Disney YouTuber, who would it be?
6. What do your loved ones think of your love for Disney?
7. What is your earliest Disney Memory?
8. Who is your favorite Disney Villain, Disney Princess and overall Disney Character?
9. What Disney character do you think you relate to the most?
10. Do you share your love of Disney outside of the YouTube Community?
11. How has the overall experience of being a Disney Youtuber been thus far?
12. What do your loved ones think about you being on YouTube?
13. How has YouTubing about Disney helped to bring “Disney Magic” into your life?
14. What are your other passions outside of Disney and YouTube?
15. What is your biggest dream for your channel?
Brand new series premieres June 19th on Disney Channel!
Watch Just Roll With It on Disney Channel and in DisneyNOW! www.DisneyNow.com
Just Roll With It is centered around the blended Bennett-Blatt family’s crazy adventures! Blair (Kaylin Hayman), often a rebel without a cause, is the polar opposite of her strict ex-military mom Rachel (Suzi Barrett). Owen (Ramon Reed), a born athlete with a taste for organization, is always trying to manage his charismatic father, Byron (Tobie Windham), a morning radio show host. While the actors will have a complete script, they WON’T know which scenes will force them to improv while still staying on story. Our cast will have to ROLL WITH IT as the audience makes them think – and act – on their feet!