DO YOU KNOW DISNEY?, the Country Bear Jamboree edition! We continue our series testing whether you know Disney as well as you think you do. This video showcases Country Bear Jamboree attraction in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
See if Jessica can prove whether she knows her stuff about the
Country Bear Jamboree. All questions are listed below.
1. What land can you find the Country Bear Jamboree in Walt Disney World?
2. What was was opening day for Country Bear Jamboree?
3. This attraction concept was originally going to be part of a Disney Ski Resort. Where would the attraction and resort have been located?
4. How many different animatronics are in the show?
5. What is the name of the show host?
6. Which of these is not a name of bear in the show (Trixie, Liver Lips McGrowl, Sammy, Big Al).
7. Three animatronic animal heads are mounted in the theater. What animals are they along with their names?
8. What famous voice actor provides the voice for Buff, who can also be heard in the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Enchanted Tiki Room?
9. How many Disney Parks have had a version of the show?
10. How many different versions of the show have their been?
11. The show was shortened in 2012. How long was it and is it now?
12. Which songs were removed form the show in 2012 to shorten it?
Follow us on Twitter— https://twitter.com/i2iDisney
Follow us on Facebook— https://www.facebook.com/i2iDisney
Tune into our LIVE show: Thursday nights at 7:30 PM on Facebook and Youtube!